Who we are
- International Network Card For Digital Payment Services DST 929, St. 15 Bldg 16 Al Karada – Arasat Alhindia, Baghdad Iraq Payment License #7 from Central Bank of Iraq Under Law # 56 issued in 2004
Telephone: +964 (770) 0850085 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org © neo – Last revised: September 2019
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
neo may gather and use information about you, including (but not limited to) information in the following categories:
- (a) Identification data (e.g. name, address, telephone number, mobile number, email address, country of residence);
- (b) Electronic identification data (e.g. IP addresses, cookies);
- (c) Survey results;
- (d) Information about your usage of and interaction with the neo software, our products and websites including computer, platform, device and connection information, device capability, bandwidth, statistics on page views, and traffic to and from our websites, browser type;
- (e) Products or services ordered and delivered;
- (f) List of your contacts;
- (g) Correspondence between you and neo;
- (h) Traffic data (data processed for the purpose of the conveyance of communications or the billing thereof, including, but not limited to, the duration of the call, the number calling and the number called); and
- (i) Mobile device information, such as manufacturer’s name, device model number, operating system, carrier network;
User Of personal information
- take, process or deliver orders made via our websites, invoice you or notify you of the status of your order;
- provide other services for you (as described when we collect the information);
- provide you with customer support and troubleshoot problems;
- compare information for accuracy;
- inform you about service updates and faults;
- request feedback or participation in on-line surveys;
- resolve disputes;
- verify your identity;
- customize, measure, and improve the neo software, our products and websites;
- organize and carry out neo’s marketing or promotional operations/offers, contests, games and similar events; and
- protect your and neo’s interests, including in particular to enforce our Terms of Service and prevent and fight against fraud, (together, the Purposes).
Disclosure of personal information
- Except as provided below, neo will not sell, rent, trade or otherwise transfer any personal and/or traffic data or communications content without your explicit permission, unless it is obliged to do so under applicable laws or by order of the competent authorities.
- neo may disclose personal information to respond to legal requirements, exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims, to protect neo’s interests, fight against fraud and to enforce our policies or to protect anyone’s rights, property, or safety
- neo uses the following analytics partners to track volume of usage on the sites and to help improve the features and layout of its websites:
- Google Analytics is an analytics tool that gathers anonymous statistical information such as the number of times you have been to neo’s website, the time and date of your last visit, the search engine and keyword that you used to find our site, the link that you accessed our site from and the location from which you accessed our site. It does not track your journeys across other websites.
- To opt out of Google Analytics cookies, please visit: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Your user profile is the information provided by you at registration which is displayed in your neo profile in the neo app client and on your personal details page. It may include your neo username, full name, address, telephone and mobile numbers, country, language. You can access your user profile from the “neo” mobile app, software client in order to view, correct or complete information, remove non-mandatory information.
- If you use any extras, plug-ins or third party applications together with the neo software (“Applications”), the provider of such Applications may obtain access to certain personal information about you. neo does not and cannot control how the provider of Applications may use any personal information connected in connection with such Applications. Please ensure that you review any privacy policies or other terms applicable to the use of such Application before installation.
Protection of personal data
neo will take appropriate organizational and technical measures to protect the personal data and traffic data provided to it or collected by it with due observance of the applicable obligations and exceptions under the relevant legislation.
- neo may from time to time ask you to provide information on your experiences which will be used to measure and improve quality. You are at no time under any obligation to provide any of such data. Any and all information which is voluntarily submitted in feedback forms on the website or any survey that you take part in is used for the purposes of reviewing this feedback and improving the neo software, neo products and websites.
- neo may contact you to send you messages about faults and service issues. Further, neo reserves the right to use email, the neo software or SMS to notify you of any eventual claims related to your use of neo software, the neo websites and/or neo products, including without limitation claims of violation of third party rights.
- neo may also use email, SMS or the neo software to keep you up to date with news about the neo software and neo products that you have purchased and/or to inform you about other neo products or other neo related information. You can opt-out of the receipt of alerts and/or promotional emails by clicking the “unsubscribe” link on the email that you receive.
How to update personal data?
- You have the right to access and, where relevant, to amend your personal information. Some of your information may be viewed or edited online by signing into your account page on the mobile application. We will respond to requests to view, correct, complete or remove your personal information within a reasonable period of time and upon verification of your identity.
- neo will use all reasonable endeavors to accommodate requests to delete personal information unless it is required to be retained by law or for lawful business purposes.
Records of personal data
- neo will retain your information for as long as is necessary to: (1) fulfil any of the Purposes or (2) comply with applicable legislation, regulatory requests and relevant orders from competent courts.